We will do another intro talk to the concept of FPGAs, and leverage our Fispy FPGA as a learning aid. We will work through some Verilog design structures, and practices as we learn how FPGAs can accomplish arbitrary digital processing – at hardware speeds.
This is a complete novice talk, and no prior experience with FPGAs is necessary.
Get started early – https://www.mocomakers.com/wiki/learning/
Meet online at:
The Mini-Maker Topic series, are brief introductions to a variety of DIY topics. Lasting generally less than an hour, these provide enough details to actionable get started in a topic area, without being exhaustive training.
Each maker event will be 30 minutes of 1 hour of technical discussion, followed by social time after the topic. Join us if you are interested in technology, entrepreneurship, self-development, or project development. We have weekly topics each Friday.
Upcoming Topics include:
– Green Energy and Environmentalist Topics
– Cozy Curvy – A Crowdfunding Page Breakdown
– Automated Birdhouse Monitoring
– Our Prototype Enclosure – Learning Event with the Fluffy NAS project
– GPS and Satellite Data Modules for DIY Projects