We will give a high-level overview on modern digital marketing techniques related to automation. This will include automating e-mail, digital targeting techniques, social media campaigns, multi-touch campaigns, and more.
While not an exhaustive talk on modern marketing, we will showcase some good service providers that allow you to craft and run modern marketing strategies.
Meet online at:
The Mini-Maker Topic series, are brief introductions to a variety of DIY topics. Lasting generally less than an hour, these provide enough to get started in a topic area, without being exhaustive training.
Each maker event will be 30 minutes to 1 hour of technical discussion, followed by social time after the topic. Join us if you are interested in technology, entrepreneurship, self-development, or project development. We have weekly topics each Friday.
Upcoming Topics include:
– Project Structures for Code
– Fipsy FPGA – the FPGA targeting Makers
– Green Energy and Environmentalist Topics
– Cozy Curvy – A Crowdfunding Page Breakdown
– Automated Birdhouse Monitoring
– Our Prototype Enclosure – Learning Event with the Fluffy NAS project
– GPS and Satellite Data Modules for DIY Projects