We want to grow an AI community in the Studio i Makerspace. Join us for these special talks with their own day and time.
We welcome enthusiasts from all experience levels. We encourage experts or more experienced members to join, and help in guiding our beginner AI & Deep Learning Enthusiasts.
What you need to bring is Curiosity..
Artificial Intelligence is a way of Life, it is here to stay. Everyday, it becomes more and more a part of our lives.
This series of talks by me, will focus on the impacts of Deep Learning with respect to Vision Systems. Our goal is to create practical projects with a little theory mixed in.
I will do an overview of key concepts of CNN (Convoluted Neural Networks) Theory, a preview of AI related technical concepts with related NeuroScience topics.
I will set up a preface for Tensorflow and Keras.
In the latter sessions, we will be exploring Tensorflow paired with Keras, using Python and Jupyter Notebooks.
This is a multi-part talk, so don’t miss out on the foundation.
1) AI- CNN Theory and Practice. Cat vs Dog classification.
2) Learn to get Images from the internet, to create your own Datasets.
3) Transfer Learning. Fine Tuning the Models.
4) Identification & Localization of Objects in Images and Video Feed.
5) Face Identification in Video Feed.
6) Introduction to Generative Adversarial Networks.
7) Android App for Identification.
8) Deep Learning and Bioinformatics.
9) Protein Structure or eye Retinal Scans to identify glaucoma using CNN.
10) EEG or Heart Beat analyzer using Deep Networks.
The Biology series, will include some medical background presentations
Note at this event:
-There will be a practical program demo.
Please come on-time as we will start promptly!